Here's our handy tips to help you get the most out of your blooms...
1. Clean your vase thoroughly, and fill with lukewarm water 3/4 full.
2. Mix a homemade flower food to add to the water. 1 tsp of bleach, 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of sugar (or lemonade).
3. Cut your stems at a sharp, diagonal. and remove all foliage from under the flower heads along the ends of the stems.
4. Once in your vase you can snip and remove the tape/string so the flowers spray out.
5. Place your flowers in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight and heat and keep your flowers away from the fruit bowl!
6. Every couple of days, recut the stems and change the water.